Operations Manager for Deep Sea Operations
For our office in Copenhagen, we are looking for a new colleague with operations experience preferably within our segment. You will become part of our Deep Sea Operations department, where dedicated and competent colleagues are eager to meet you.
The Copenhagen office is part of the Atlantic Division with offices in Stamford (CT), Houston (TX) and Bogotá reporting to the HQ in Singapore. You will report to the VP of Operations who is located at the Copenhagen office, however, your colleagues are located across the Atlantic Division and in Singapore, London and Dubai.
Crucial for your success is your ability to multitask, take responsibility and maintain a high level of detail. You work under self-leadership and expectations from management are high towards efforts to follow rules/regulations (safety) and enhance the voyages wherever possible. We appreciate an outgoing personality to continuously develop and strengthen the team spirit in our department.
You have a desire to learn and you are proactively looking for ways to improve your own skills and optimize procedures within the department.
You like to work with different cultures, you are a team player, and you have a flexible mindset when it comes to changing agendas and priorities.
Your main tasks:
• Focus on optimizing voyages and providing excellent service to our customers
• Sending voyage orders to vessels, review of charter parties and agency appointments
• Ordering bunkers, cleaning chemicals, nitrogen etc.
• On a daily basis, you will be in close contact with masters, agents, charterers, owners, bunker, suppliers, various internal departments etc.
• Visiting ships, agents, officer conferences and customers
• Invoicing freight, calculating demurrage, disbursement checking and rebilling
• Final voyage review / lessons learned and voyage reconciliation.
• You have at least 2 years of working experience from Operations or similar
• You communicate fluently in English
• You are experienced with using IT systems and preferably you possess knowledge of IMOS, VesLink, Mark5.
Only applicants with Danish residence and work permit will be considered for the position.
Did we catch your attention? Then do not hesitate to upload your application through the link today. We will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. We look forward to hearing from you!
MOL Chemical Tankers is a leading chemical tanker company that transports specialized liquid products in bulk for large chemical producers and oil majors. Building on many years of industry experience, we offer premium services in all our core trade lanes and for all types of specialized liquid products. We address the factors that generate value for our customers by delivering on specification, on time and always with safety as the number one focus. Our vessels carry a wide variety of liquid products in bulk such as chemicals, oils/fats, acids and petroleum products.|