Do you want to use and share your technical knowledge to create the best solutions for our customers?
Do you want to make a difference in terms of environmental protection of the oceans?
We are experiencing great growth and we therefore want to expand our technical department with an ambitious and energetic Project Manager, who will take responsibility of the entire project management process from the technical clarification to the commissioning of our ballast water management systems, in close cooperation with our sales team and suppliers.
Become a part of an ambitious and committed organisation
DESMI Ocean Guard A/S is one of the world's leading developers and manufacturers of ballast water management systems (BWMS) which combat the spread of invasive species in the world's oceans by enabling ships to effectively treat their ballast water before discharge. We manage the tasks from sale to delivery and use subcontractors to manufacture, install, commission and service our products.
We offer you:
• To join a strong professional team with ambitious goals
• To join an organisation working with new technology
• To join a company in rapid growth and with extraordinary growth potential in the years to come
• To work with thoroughly tested technology
• A job in a global group of companies with great job variation
• Informal and flat structure, good supportive teamwork and good humour
• Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development
• A very active and marvellous staff association
• Freedom with responsibility
• Extraordinary good canteen arrangement
• Pension and health insurance
• Free phone and internet
In short, your fields of responsibility are:
• Management of customer projects from the completed contract negotiation to commissioning of systems. This means that you are the responsible person for managing the entire process: inspections, technical part of the contract closure, drawings, procurement, manufacturing, shipping and commissioning.
• Retrofit projects with customers, which includes ship inspections, 3D scanning, drawing the installation and documentation of BWMS-installations.
• Preparation and review of technical documentation.
• Technical sales support including the preparation of technical sales materials
You should expect a travel up to 40 days/year, in sales related inspections and
installations of our products worldwide.
Skills and abilities:
• Technical background such as Marine Engineer, Mechanical engineer, constructor, etc.
• You are able to build strong relationships both internally and externally
• It is essential that you have a commercial mindset
You are a skilled communicator
• You have a practical approach to all tasks
• Experience is an advantage, especially from the maritime industry
• Responsibility, positive energy and development potential are weighed very high
• You have the ability to gain knowledge and master new technology on your own
Have we caught your attention?
We offer an exciting job in a company with extraordinary growth, where you will be a part of a dynamic and energetic working environment. In the job, there will be plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development, with interesting challenges as well as significant influence in your own area of responsibility.
If you have any further questions about the position, please contact Technical Manager Mark Kalhøj Andersen at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We interview on an ongoing basis. Employment as soon as possible, however, we are waiting for the right candidate.
JYSK REKRUTTERING is responsible for this recruitment.
Søg jobbet online HER
DESMI Ocean Guard A/S develops and markets ballast water management systems for the removal of living organisms from ships‘ ballast water. DESMI Ocean Guard is owned by DESMI A/S, and its head office is located in Nørresundby, Denmark. DESMI A/S has more than 185 years of history and today the DESMI Group portfolio includes pumps, oil spill response solutions, pumping solutions, pumping solutions for defence applications, energy saving systems, automation, contracting activities and ballast water management systems.|