R&D Test Engineer Specialist for Test Centre – Frederikshavn, Denmark
New positions are offered at our new R&D Test Centre in Frederikshavn. The positions will be part of an existing Test and Engine development team in Frederikshavn, as well as part of our global R&D organisation, with head office in Augsburg, Germany. The new R&D test Centre in Frederikshavn will be part of the global engine development team and carry out R&D tests on both high and medium speed four stroke engines.
• Project manager of testing high speed engines
• Take part in developing and testing diesel or gas engines (medium or high speed)
• R&D test on mainly high speed engines
• Check test results for plausibility – and present results for the rest of the organization
• Participate in the development of Hybrid Propulsion Systems
• Be part of our DoE (Design of Experiments) team
• Evaluate test results in order to prepare basis for decision for test planning
• Participate in parameterization of ECU programs
• Preparation of reports and presentations of test-relevant issues in project reviews
• Study and implement Environmental legislations (IMO / EPA)
• In future, train colleagues in engine testing or engine operation
• Relevant educational background, e.g. Master of Science in Engineering or other technical background, “Fluid and Combustion Engineering” or “Thermal Energy & Process Engineering”
• Preferably experience with high speed engine tests, from e.g. auto or off-road industries
• Preferably experienced in after treatment systems
• Experienced in combustion engines and understanding of their performance issues and working processes
• Skilled in communicating test results to the rest of the organisation
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• A challenging job in an innovative and dynamic department
• An internal training program, including possibilities for practical training in Germany and France
• An international environment in a market leading company
• Salary based on qualifications, company bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working hours
Location: Niels Juels Vej 15, 9900 Frederikshavn, Denmark
If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Manager Kim Sørensen, T: (+45) 96 20 42 27. Visit our website at www.mandieselturbo.com for further details of MAN Diesel & Turbo, and you will be able to read about our history, products and more about what being one of our employees actually means.
Please apply for the position - in either English or Danish - via the link ‘send application’ in this job advertisement at our website. Please attach your CV and relevant qualification papers. Please contact HR Consultant Marianne Koch Fischer on T: (+45) 96 20 40 68 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process.
We look forward to receiving your application by 30 June 2018.