Vessel Asset Manager / SIM&SES specialist
Do you want to play a key role in taking Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy’s offshore service operations to the next level?
For the Maritime and Aviation Solutions (MAS) department in our Global Service Organization in Brande we are looking for a Vessel Asset Manager and SIM&SES specialist to manage various charters and take the lead in existing and future turnkey projects, from defining future possibilities of use to managing existing supplier contracts.
You will be put in a front runner role in optimizing what we do and be part of a department that has experienced an exciting development with a fleet growing from zero to 25 charters within the last three years whilst introducing new concepts and solutions in the market - see links below. Furthermore this position offers a great mix between onshore office work and actually going offshore visiting the fleet and our offshore projects.
What are my responsibilities?
As an Asset Manager and SIM&SES specialist you will be responsible for the preparation and execution of different vessel charters (CTV, SOV etc) and SIM/SES solutions. You will be defining requirements within all regions ensuring activities are undertaken in accordance with Siemens and industry procedures as well as best practices.
- Responsible for the asset management of different vessels appointed to you, ensuring that the assets meet all required KPI's and contracts as agreed.
- Developing and managing the SIM (Structural Integrity Management) and SES (Structural Execution Service) contracts, including the maintenance and improvement of current and future SIM and SES supplier contracts.
- Provide quality assurance and feedback to the business before and while assets are contracted or used by Siemens personnel.
- Manage, review and implement measures (KPIs) to maximize effective operations.
- Ensuring that products meet customers’ requirements and are in compliance with Siemens guidelines and regulations.
- Tracking the service operations, gathering data and setting up a SIM & SES database to consequently translating the data into operational solutions.
- Becoming the knowledge center and contact person for all structural maintenance related questions.
- Ensure the business is aware of any compliance and legislative changes from governing bodies that may affect the MAS strategy for operations.
Up to 40 % travelling activity per year should be expected.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a background within the offshore industry with +5 years of experience from working with different vessels and preferably underwater- and/or depth-analysis or the like.
- You have been educated in the offshore industry handling vessel contracts from an operational or commercial position either by study and/or from your previous experience.
- You hold some experience within management of large-scale projects, preferably including experience with maritime assets and logistics.
- You have a structured mindset and a strategic view on things, though you possess the right skills to switch between detailed and high level overview and thereby create a clear image of the product scope and processed data. In general, you demonstrate a self-driven style of working.
- You are able to communicate on different levels, used to handle and maintain (long term) relationships with internal- and external stakeholders and in general capable of operating in a multicultural environment. You can demonstrate excellent English skills, both orally and in writing.
If you have gained your experience in an alternative way, we still welcome your application.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Denmark is a core part of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 7.500 employees out of a global staff of more than 27.000 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/markets/wind.html.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
By joining Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy you will become part of an open and dynamic workplace where professional and personal development is an important part of the agenda. We prioritize being responsible for our employees’ health and well-being, and we offer many employee benefits.
If you want to know more about
Service operation vessel for wind power
Experience Wind Power Offshore in 360°
Wind Power Service - Making waves in the industry
Apply for the job in English via the apply HERE. Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Philip Wendt via phone +45 51672991
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID 272497 in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email cannot be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: As soon as possible