Maritime Specialist (272487)
We are leading within maritime and aviation solutions where we, on a daily basis, optimize and create new, innovative, safe and effective service logistic solutions.
Our Offshore Service Business is expanding its activities and thus facing exciting challenges at our Global head office in Brande, Denmark, as well as in our regions.
For our Maritime & Aviation Solutions department we are therefore looking for an experienced and committed Maritime Specialist to take the lead as naval architect in specific offshore projects involving Jack Up’s (JU), Service Operation Vessels (SOV), Crew Transfer Vessels (CTV) and other maritime assets.
What are my responsibilities?
- Managing innovation projects: from asset concept plan to detail design and cost calculation. Business cases used to benchmark different solutions across the organization. Scan the market and design new future logistic solutions to perform services in the wind farm offshore.
- Being responsible for the technical, documentation, design and quality specifications for the different vessels and JU. Create detailed technical validation reports for all maritime assets, workability, movements, and dynamics in different wind farms.
- Setting sea trial procedures and working criteria for vessels for Siemens charter acceptance in accordance with the Performance Guarantee.
- Technical input to the Tendering and Chartering Department with cost estimates, risk validation, technical proposals and marine operation for vessels.
- Liaising with vessel suppliers (ship owners) and vendors (shipyards, equipment manufacturers, third party engineering companies) to ensure Siemens knows the latest trends in the maritime market, pieces of equipment and procedures
- Vessel performance Technical support to deep dive and vessels in operations. Technical advice and investigation in the claim management process.
What do I need to qualify for this job?